Quarterly results that are expected today include Tech Mahindra, Punjab National Bank, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation, DLF, GAIL (India), ACC, BHEL, Marico, IDFC First Bank, Apollo Tyres.
Here is the street expectation for the companies:
Tech Mahindra Consensus expectations for Q3FY19E:
- Revenue – Rs 8,956cr, up by 3.8% qoq aided by a pick-up in telecom verticl on the back of recent deal wins. Enterprise vertical is expected to bounce back after HCI dragged down revenues in Q2. Enterprise growth is expected to be restricted on account of furloughs.
- The street is building in USD revenue growth of ~2.3% qoq with cross currency impact of 60-70bps.
- EBIT – Rs1,391cr, up by 5% qoq.
- EBIT margin – 15.5%, expansion of ~18bps aided operational efficiencies. The company is aiming for steady improvement in margins.
- PAT – Rs1,107cr, up by 4.0% qoq.
GAIL Consensus estimates for Q3FY19E:
- Net Revenue – Rs18,985cr, up 32% yoy
- EBITDA – Rs2,476cr, up by 9% yoy
- PAT – Rs1,578cr, up by 25% yoy
HPCL Consensus estimates for Q3FY19:
- Net Revenue: Rs67,592cr, up 18% yoy supported by higher realizations and stable throughput
- EBITDA: Rs839cr, down 73% yoy
- PAT: Rs270cr, down by 86% yoy