HCL Tech Consensus expectations for Q3FY19E:
- Revenue – Rs15,515cr, up by 5.5% qoq on account of higher contribution from Products/IPs (favourable seasonality), large deal wins in past and contribution from HDI acquisition.
- EBIT – Rs3,119cr, up by 6.6% qoq.
- EBIT Margin – 20.1%, up 21bps qoq on the back of revenue growth and seasonal strength in high margin IP practice.
- PAT – Rs2,553cr, up by 2.1% qoq.
Q2FY19 performance highlights:
- Revenue – Rs14,861cr, up by 7.1% qoq, driven by ER&D, which was boosted by acquisition, BPO and slight pick-up in IMS despite of decline in India business.
- EBIT – Rs2,966cr, up 8.7%.
- EBIT Margin – 20%, up 30bps qoq.
- PAT – Rs2,540cr, up 5.7% qoq.